- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 10 oz. Cacique© Queso Quesadilla Cheese shredded
- ¼ Cup Mexican-Blend Shredded Cheese or 3 oz. of crumbled Cacique© Ranchero Queso Fresco if you can find it
- 3 Tbl. Cacique© Crema Mexicana or to taste
- Old El Paso© Enchilada Sauce Mild, Medium or Hot to taste
- Parsley or Cilantro for garnish
- Old El Paso© Refried Beans
Preheat ovent o 350 degrees.
In a bowl, mix the Queso Quesadilla and Mexican Blend cheeses, reserving ½ Cup. Set aside.
Heat enchilada sauce in a saucepan and dip each tortilla, one at a time, and place in baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture onto the tortilla and carefully roll each one placing seam side down.
(If you opt to use the refried beans, coat only one side with the enchilada sauce and spread the refried beans on the other, then cheese mixture).
Repeat with the remaining tortillas. You should be able to get 6-8 in an 8x8 baking dish.
Cover enchiladas with the remaining sauce and bake for 15-20 minutes.
Top with remaining cheese mixture, Crema Mexicana and parsley to garnish. Serve hot.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this