- 1 each red/yellow & green Heirloom Tomatos
- 1/4 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz. of Mozzarella or Burrata cheese, sliced
- Basil Leaves
- 1/4 Cup of Tomato Conserva Vinaigrette* see instructions below
To make the Tomato Conserva Vinaigrette, mix Sun Dried Tomatos with the olive oil, vinegar, 1 Tsp Salt and 1/4 Tsp Pepper.
Arrange the sliced tomatos and cheese, scattering the basil leaves.
Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top.
Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this