- 1 each, red/yellow & green Heirloom Tomatos
- ¼ Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Red Wine Vinegar
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 8 oz. of Mozzarella (or Burrata) cheese, sliced
- Basil Leaves
- ¼ Cup of Tomato Conserva Vinaigrette* (see instructions below)
- To make the Tomato Conserva Vinaigrette, mix Sun Dried Tomatos with the olive oil, vinegar, 1 Tsp Salt and ¼ Tsp Pepper.
- Arrange the sliced tomatos and cheese, scattering the basil leaves.
- Drizzle the vinaigrette over the top.
- Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this