Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 medium portabello mushrooms
- 4 oz. Vegan cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbs. vegan mayonnaise
- 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 9 oz. frozen or canned artichokes, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup grated vegan parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 450°
- Brush the insides of the mushroom caps with the oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Arrange the mushrooms oiled side up on a rimmed baking sheet and roast until just tender, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix the cream cheese and mayonnaise with the back of a wooden spoon. Stir in the spinach and artichokes and season to taste with salt and pepper. In another medium bowl, combine the remaining 1 Tbsp of oil, with the breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Spoon the artichoke mixture evenly into the mushroom caps and sprinkle with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake until the crumbs are golden-brown and the filling is hot, about 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this