- 1/4 Cup Finely Diced Red Onion
- 1 Tbl Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 Tsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Roma Tomatos, diced
- 1/4 Cup of Finely Diced Green Olives
- 1/8 Cup of Finely Diced Capers
- 1/2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbl Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- First, combine the red onion, vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the tomatos with the olives, capers, olive oil, lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- Drain the onion mixture of any liquid and discard that liquid. Add the onion mixture to the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and check for seasoning. Season to taste with more salt & pepper if desired.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this