- ¼ Cup Finely Diced Red Onion
- 1 Tbl Red Wine Vinegar
- ⅛ Tsp Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 2 Large Roma Tomatos, diced
- ¼ Cup of Finely Diced Green Olives
- ⅛ Cup of Finely Diced Capers
- ½ Tsp Olive Oil
- ½ Tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbl Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, Chopped
- First, combine the red onion, vinegar, sugar and salt in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the tomatos with the olives, capers, olive oil, lemon zest and a pinch of salt.
- Drain the onion mixture of any liquid and discard that liquid. Add the onion mixture to the tomato mixture.
- Stir in the chopped parsley and check for seasoning. Season to taste with more salt & pepper if desired.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this