30 Minute One Skillet Vegetable Pasta Primavera
A delicious and tasty 30 Minute One Skillet Vegetable Pasta Primavera made easy using Better Than Bouillon's Seasoned Vegetable Base!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Red Onion sliced
- 1 large Yellow Pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large Red Pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large Zucchini cut into small wedges
- 1 lb Penne Pasta cooked to package instructions, RESERVE 1 CUP OF PASTA WATER AFTER COOKING
- 1/2 c Parmesan or vegan alternative
FOR THE BETTER THAN BOUILLON MIXTURE:
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base
- 1 c Reserved Pasta Water
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Parsley for garnish
- Lemon Wedges
- Additional Parmesan or vegan alternative
In a large skillet, add oil and sliced red onions. Saute for a few minutes.
Add sliced red and yellow bell pepper.
For the cut zucchini, you can opt to give them a quick pre-cook in the microwave if you prefer them a bit more tender. Then add to the vegetables in the skillet. Saute until desired doneness.
Prepare penne pasta to package instructions, reserving 1 cup of the pasta water.
Add the cooked and drained pasta to the vegetables.
Whisk together the reserved pasta water, Better Than Bouillon Seasoned Vegetable Base and seasoning. Add this mixture to the vegetables.
Add the parmesan (or vegan alternative) and stir well to combine. This will form the sauce.
Garnish with fresh parsley, lemon wedges and a bit more of the parmesan, if desired.