Tried this recipe?Mention or Tag me @theveglife1
- 6 Corn Tortillas
- 10 oz. Cacique© Queso Quesadilla Cheese shredded
- ¼ Cup Mexican-Blend Shredded Cheese or 3 oz. of crumbled Cacique© Ranchero Queso Fresco if you can find it
- 3 Tbl. Cacique© Crema Mexicana or to taste
- Old El Paso© Enchilada Sauce Mild, Medium or Hot to taste
- Parsley or Cilantro for garnish
- Old El Paso© Refried Beans
- Preheat ovent o 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix the Queso Quesadilla and Mexican Blend cheeses, reserving ½ Cup. Set aside.
- Heat enchilada sauce in a saucepan and dip each tortilla, one at a time, and place in baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture onto the tortilla and carefully roll each one placing seam side down.
- (If you opt to use the refried beans, coat only one side with the enchilada sauce and spread the refried beans on the other, then cheese mixture).
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. You should be able to get 6-8 in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Cover enchiladas with the remaining sauce and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese mixture, Crema Mexicana and parsley to garnish. Serve hot.