I’ve used this recipe for Homemade Ranch Dressing and Dip before, but I thought I’d post it separately so that you can enjoy it with other dishes. Today, we’re topping our White Bean Buffalo Burgers with it! It’s so good, I couldn’t stop snacking on the carrots while creating this post 🙂
As I mentioned, this dressing while perfect for sandwiches, also makes a great dip for veggies if you leave it a bit thicker and a nice dressing for salads if you thin it out even more. I would whisk all of the other ingredients first and add the soy or coconut creamer (or non-dairy milk) until you reach the desired consistency.
Before you go, why not check out some of our recent videos and be sure to subscribe to the YouTube Channel! 🙂
Homemade Vegan Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 C Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbl Vegan Coconut or Soy Creamer Non-Dairy Milk would work, just use less since it's thinner
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tbl Parsley
- 1/2 Tbl Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp of Fresh Dill or 1/8 tsp if using dried
- In the bowl of a food processor or with a whisk, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- If it's too thick, add a small amount of non-dairy creamer or non-dairy milk. BUT...consider using it as a dip when it's thick like this.
- Refrigerate before using. It will thicken a bit more.
Hi! Thanks for this great recipe. I want to try it but my boyfriend can’t do vinegar. Is there anything we can sub?
Hi Ashley, lemon juice makes a good substitute for vinegar. I would use the same measurements. Hope this helps! 🙂
Hi! I was wondering if you had a frame of reference for how long this dressing/dip could last in the fridge?
Hi Paige, I would say no more than 5 days and that is based off of the use of the non-dairy milk expiration date. It’s great for dipping veggies. When I make the Buffalo Cauliflower, I always make a bit extra so I have it for the week. I hope that helps! 🙂