I remembered having this as an appetizer while vacationing in San Diego with friends. It was so tasty, we asked the server what the ingredients were. Here’s my take on it…
- ⅛ Cup of Kalamata Olives, pitted and finely chopped
- 1 Tsp of Capers, finely chopped
- ½ Tsp minced garlic (optional)
- ¼ Tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- A food processor makes quick work of this recipe, however, it can easily be chopped by hand. You want a coarse mix, don't over-process.
- Fold in the mayonnaise and olive oil.
- Serve with a toasted crusty white or artisan bread.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this