Tried this recipe?Mention or Tag me @theveglife1
- Mini medley potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp. of vegetable oil for frying
- BBQ Sauce
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Vegan Fiesta Blend Shredded Cheese
- Chives or parsley to garnish
- In a large pot of salted, boiling water, boil potatos until fork tender. Allow to drain & cool slightly on a kitchen towel.
- Lightly press potatos until flattened
- Fry until golden on both sides and drain on a paper towel
- Top with shredded cheese, BBQ sauce, sour cream & chives.