You would add a summary description of the recipe here and be sure that it is search engine friendly
- 1 medium cabbage
- 1 lb. Lightlife© Gimme Lean Vegan "Beef"
- 1/2 cup partially cooked rice
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 egg or Vegg© if you are Vegan
- dash of garlic salt
- oregano basil and parsley to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2-3 cans of tomato soup
- 1 can of plain tomato sauce 16 ounce
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 can of water if necessary to thin
- Partially boil the head of cabbage just enough until you can gently peel away each layer INTACT. I find that if you cut the core out slightly, the pieces come off better. Do not overcook. The leaves should be crisp still, but pliable. Drain on a paper towel. Repeat until the whole cabbage is done. Only use the biggest, best leaves.
- Place an amount of the mixture proportionate to the leaf in the center. Do not overfille. Roll, tucking in the ends like an egg roll. Repeat with all cabbage leaves.
- Place all of the finished rolls into a large sauce pot or a crock pot, stacking largest to smallest if necessary.
- -3 cans of tomato soup
- can of plain tomato sauce (16 ounce)
- can of tomato paste
- can of water if necessary to thin