Quick & Easy Cinnamon Rolls
The easiest cinnamon rolls you will ever make!
- For the Cinnamon Rolls:
- 1 Can Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 1/4 C vegan Butter such as Earth Balance
- 1/3 C vegan Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- For the Glaze:
- 1 oz. vegan Cream Cheese
- 3/4 C vegan Confectioner's Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tbl Almond Milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave or in a small pan.
- Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Unroll the crescent dough in one piece and pinch together the seams. Work quickly.
- Using a pastry brush, spread the melted butter evenly over the dough. Sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Roll the dough, jelly roll style and cut into 16 evenly sized rolls.
- Place cut side up in the muffin pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for just a minute or two and remove immediately or they will stick.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the glaze, stirring until completely smooth.
- Depending on how thick you like the glaze, you can add less almond milk or more to thin it out a bit. Drizzle over the cinnamon buns. Serve warm.
Leave a Reply