Today I’m creating what might possibly be the most simple Game Day recipe I have ever done! These Quick & Easy Game Day Sliders with Pepperidge Farm feature one of my new favorites, Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns.
With no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors, these slider buns are versatile for any recipe. Baked the right way with special touches and the widest variety of yummy flavors (White, Sesame, Potato, Sweet & Soft, Wheat). They are available in a Party-size pack (12-count) – perfect for Game Day enjoyment!!
I decided to go with a barbecue meatball slider and to keep things simple, I am using a store-bought bottle of barbecue sauce – though you could certainly make your own. I have a great meatless meatball here and another here.
While the meatballs are cooking, I just line up my Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns. in a baking dish, brush them with melted butter…
I served my sliders with coleslaw. If you’d like to make my Vegan Coleslaw, just click here for the recipe!
So tell me in the comments below, what is your favorite way to use Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns to create your Game Day sliders?
For more recipe inspiration, as well as a coupon for $1.00 off,
visit Pepperidge Farm
And if you made this recipe, why not PIN IT FOR LATER! 🙂
Quick & Easy Game Day Sliders with Pepperidge Farm
- 12 Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns
- 1 tbsp Margarine or vegan alternative
- 1 tsp White Sesame Seedss
- 1 bottle Barbecue Sauce of your choosing
- 12 large Store Bought Meatless Meatballs (or make your own - links in blog post)
- 1 bag Coleslaw Mix (or make your own - link in blog post)
- Place buns in a baking dish, brush with melted margarine and sprinkle with white sesame seeds.
- Heat meatless meatballs in barbecue sauce then place onto prepared buns with coleslaw mix.
- Serve warm!