When I was contacted by the folks at Mechaly to review one of their bags, I must admit…I had never heard of the brand. I was so happy to find a vegan handbag manufacturer with styles that I could personally see myself wearing. I’ve been carrying it for a few weeks now so that I could give it my fair and honest review … and I really love it!
This is the Mechaly EMILY Vegan Satchel Handbag in Brown and I specifically chose this one to review from the many styles offered. It suits me perfectly. It’s super soft synthetic leather (man-made, no animal products here). Mechaly is proud to be certified vegan by Vegan.org and a PETA-approved cruelty free vegan brand.
Mechaly is a family-owned and operated company who were raised to respect all living beings. That already makes them a pretty awesome company in my book. A French family based in Beverly Hills, they offer a wide variety of selections and there is literally something for everyone … and for every occasion.
So, I wore the EMILY bag for about two weeks and it’s:
- buttery soft vegan leather
- super roomy with lots of compartments
- offers a combination of top handles and a shoulder strap
- well-made and built to last!
- the perfect size – 14 x 9 x 5 in (L x W x H)
- light weight (an absolute must for me)
- and comes in this trendy brown color (as well as a beautiful blue)
DISCLOSURE: I received this bag from ‘Mechaly’ for my honest review and I honestly love it! 🙂