Strawberries and Cream Cheese French Toast
- 2 Slices of French Bread
- 1 tsp vegan Margarine such as Earth Balance
- 1/4 C Light Vanilla So Delicious® Coconut Milk
- FOR THE TOPPING:
- 1/4 C Sliced Bananas
- 1/2 C Sliced Strawberries
- 1 tsp vegan Sugar
- FOR THE CREAM CHEESE TOPPING:
- 1 Tbl vegan Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1 tsp Powdered Sugar
- Preheat a skillet or griddle pan on medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, soak the bread briefly in the Vanilla
- Coconut Milk.
- Slice the strawberries and add sugar. Stir & allow to sit while you prepare the toast.
- Melt the margarine on the griddle & immediately add the soaked bread slices. Cook until golden brown & toasted, flipping once.
- Combine the cream cheese & powdered sugar. Spread 1/2 Tbl over each slice. It helps to microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Top with the strawberries, their juices & sliced
This looks amazing! Now I have a go-to Saturday breakfast item!