A quick weeknight meal, this vegetable version of Tetrazzini features broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and mushrooms with a velvety parmesan white sauce over quinoa pasta!
Tried this recipe?Mention or Tag me @aimee_stock
- 8 oz. Quinoa Spaghetti
- 1 pkg. frozen Broccoli Cauliflower & Carrots
- 1 Tbl Vegetable Oil
- 8 oz. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 2 Tbl vegan Margarine
- 3 Tbl All-Purpose Flour
- 2 C Almond or Soy Milk
- 1/2 C vegan Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 Tbl vegan Parmesan Cheese for topping
- Break spaghetti into halves or thirds and cook to box instructions.
- Drain & rinse.
- Saute mushrooms in 1 Tbl of vegetable oil until browned and tender. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Microwave vegetables in the bag according to instructions.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt 2 Tbl of margarine and add the flour. Whisk until smooth and gradually add the milk, whisking constantly. Continue to cook until thickened and add the parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Add the cooked spaghetti. A little water left from rinsing will aid in creating the sauce.
- Top with the mixed vegetables, mushrooms and sauce.
- Sprinkle with additional 2 Tbl of Parmesan and bake for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
- Garnish with parsley.
[bha size=’234×60′ variation=’05’ align=’aligncenter’]