These Easy Parmesan Bread Bites truly live up to their name! Made with pre-made pizza dough found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store. I brush them with garlic better and load them up with parmesan. This recipe is easily translated from vegetarian to vegan with a few simple ingredient swaps. Vegan parmesan is readily available as is vegan margarine. Let me show you how I make them!
Ingredients needed to make this recipe
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients. They include:
- Refrigerated Pizza Dough
- Margarine, or vegan alternative
- Garlic Powder
- Salt, omit if using garlic salt or salted margarine
- Italian Seasoning Blend
- Fresh Italian Flat Leaf Parsley, chopped
How to make Easy Parmesan Bread Bites
You’ll want to soften the margarine (or vegan alternative) to room temperature. Add the chopped parsley, salt and pepper and mix well to combine.
Divide the refrigerated pizza dough into bite-sized pieces of approximately equal size.
I microwave the margarine for just a couple of seconds to loosen it up and using a pastry brush, brush each bite.
Top with parmesan shreds. These can be traditional or vegan.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Heat the marinara or pizza sauce until warm.
Serve immediately with the side of sauce for dipping.
Did you make my Easy Parmesan Bread Bites? Leave a comment below and let me know what you thought.
Easy Parmesan Bread Bites with Marinara
- 1 lb Refrigerated Pizza Dough cut into bite sized pieces
- 6 tbsp Margarine or vegan alternative
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning Blend
- 1 tsp Italian Parsley chopped
- 4 tbsp Parmesan or vegan alternative
- Marinara Sauce warmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a sheet pan with parchment or a silicone baking mat.
- Divide pizza dough into bite sized pieces using a sharp knife or bench scraper. They need not be perfect, just similar in size.
- Combine softened vegan margarine with garlic powder, Italian seasoning blend, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Microwave for a few seconds if necessary so that it's just brushable.
- Place on sheet pan about 1" apart and brush with garlic butter mixture. Top with shredded parmesan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with warmed marinara or your favorite pizza sauce.