- 1 Cup Baby Spinach
- 1 Tbl Dijon Mustard
- 3 Tbl Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbl Olive Oil
- 4 Slices Colby Jack Cheese
- 1 Small Cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1 Medium Tomato, sliced
- 1 Loaf Crusty White Bread
- Combine the mustard, mayonnaise, salt & pepper and set aside.
- Brush one side of each slice of bread. Place oil side down on a piece of waxed paper.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on each side of the bread.
- Top the slices with the cheese, cucumber, tomato and spinach.
- In a panini maker (or large grill pan/skillet), cook over medium/high heat for 4-6 minutes or until bread is toasted and cheese is melted.
- Serve with your favorite veggie chips or soup!
Like Thanks! You've already liked this