Tomato Cabbage Soup
Just a handful of ingredients make up this Tomato Cabbage Soup. Hearty, yet very low calorie at just 85 calories per Cup!
- In a large pot, heat oil on medium high and add the onion. Cook for about a minute or two.
- Thinly slice the cabbage and add to the onions.
- Stir frequently and cook until cabbage and onions soften.
- Add the salt, broth and crushed tomatos. Reduce heat to medium and cover. Cook for about 15-20 minutes or until cabbage is tender, but still has a little bite to it.
- Stir in tabasco and brown sugar to taste. You can adjust this to your liking.
Like Thanks! You've already liked this